KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Spicy Mutton/Lamb Karhai from Pakistan

@AIMAN_SAEED that's why I m asking about if you have any plan to visit Karachi soon.

Whenever you will visit Karachi, I have a long list to let you visit and enjoy the fantastic food there.

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

That's a dish I would definitely like to order! I usually go for spicy lamb dishes too!! Thanks for the share @KashifMisidia

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 9

@KashifMisidia this post is making me hungry already! I will surely visit Pakistan someday.

Level 2

Terima kasih saudara saya untuk berbagi @Kashifmisidia

Publikasi ini dan berbagi pengalaman dengan pemandu lokal saya berharap suatu hari mengunjungi kakak negara kakak dan pengalaman makan lezat saya berharap di masa depan 

terima kasih lagi

Aceh Local Guide 

Connect Moderator

Welcome my bro @AdrianLunsong

I hope you can try to make it by yourself at home some day. In Manchester you can get ingredients very easily and the method of cooking is easy too. 😋

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

Yes @PriyankaU I hope so, and pray that Pakistan and India will be visa free countries for each other soon, so I can visit also the kutiyana Gujrat, where my father born & live his early age there.

I really want to taste Mumbai, Dehli and Ahmedabad's authentic food there. Specially Gujrat's vegan Thaali.

And I also hope so, that you and other local guides can visit and enjoy Pakistani food and hospitality soon. You all will be my guest.

Shukriya 🙏

Connect Moderator

Thank  you dear @Khoiroelanwar

Visit Pakistan ,You will be warmly welcome by Pakistan Local Guides 🙏

Level 9

@KashifMisidia Fingers crossed, hopefully one day peace will prevail and love will blossom between our countries.

Level 3

Hey i have still taste of the yummilish lamb karhai in my mouth.

And now waiting for next meetup.

Thanks @KashifMisidia