cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Spicy Mutton/Lamb Karhai from Pakistan

Thank you so much @Haseeb

I think you are missing the Authentic Highway Mutton Karhai in KL 🙂

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

@aaryesdee

Thanks for your words brother 🙂

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Level 10

Wow!! @KashifMisidia bhai, you make my mouth full of water. It seems I need to add lots of places to visit and taste in my Pakistan bucket list. Looks yummy. Hope I can enjoy Mutton Karhai with you in the nearby future. 

Level 10

@KashifMisidia

You have written great about Mutton Karhai and we are thankful to you for sharing with us.👍

R S Dev
Level 5

Thanks @KashifMisidia

For sharing a superb dish from our country  . This is the best way to show the beautiful image of Pakistan to the world.

Connect Moderator

Hey bro @FazeelUsmani

Really I m waiting for that day when you can visit and enjoy the hospitality and gesture from Karachi.

I hope you can make it soon insha'Allah. 🙏

Connect Moderator

Welcome @SharjeelS , did you tried this at Karachi haiderabad highway?? Can you suggest any other restaurant with more better taste than it ?

I want to try more places for more better taste. And someday if you can, we can host a meet-up together at any place, where we can meet some more great local guides from Karachi.

Level 9

Level 8

Koyla Karhie 😄 Wow this sounds and looks so amazing - I never had the chance to eat it, but will definitely try it soon.
Good story overall @KashifMisidia bhai, really liked the video  

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your commemt @IshantHP_ig  .

The presentation of roasted chicken is very innovative and unique.

Thanks for share bro.