abduramshad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Special gift from #localguidesconnect

Hi @VitB

I got my perks through postal service. But the cover is already opened. Don't know who opened it. 

VitB, do you know what are the items include in the cover ? 

I got the socks and a card. 

Looking for hearing from you. 

#abduRamshad
Former Google Contributor

Hi @abduramshad

It contains socks or stickers + Thank You Card in an orange envelope. So I think that you are not missing anything.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @VitB

So sad, I lost my stickers 😞

I only got the socks and a card. 

In a orange color cover. 

#abduRamshad
Solution

Hi again @abduramshad

No you did not!

It is either the socks OR the stickers.  Just one of them not both :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@abduramshad This is a great perk.  How can I get a pair?

Level 8

@Anonymous I got a mail from google about the perk.

#abduRamshad

Hi @Anonymous

This special edition perk was sent to a limited number of Local Guides who regularly make high-quality contributions to Google Maps. To maximize your chances of being eligible for a future perk opportunity, continue to add high-quality contributions to Google Maps. Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting Local Guides home.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VitB Thank you much for this solution.

Hi @Anonymous 

Pleasure is on my side :).

Thank you for your participation in the program and have fun!

Level 8

Its depends upon them. Even if you in higher level, you will not get the same gift. Like 2-3 times i have received RedBus promo codeAnd once I received one invitation mail for a Google Map event, but due to my personal work I could attend that event. And later on I got to know that each participant got some gifts from Google Map team. 
So do your good works for Google Map, you will get your reward for sure.