mhjn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Special campaign of tree plantation in sujanpur

A tree plantation program is being organized on 30th september 2018 (Sunday) at 08.00 a.m. in the area around  sujanpur ravi river . All are requested to participate.

trees saplings of:

neem, 

anwla,

aam,Sheesham,

Cassia,

Arjun,

Harad,

Behra and Jamun.

Sujanpur, Punjab, India
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Special campaign of tree plantation in sujanpur

Hi @mhjn

A trees plantation is a great initiative, that should be planned carefully, with a bit of more time.

Why not to submit an "official" meet-up? You can do it from this page: https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup

I am tagging @IlankovanT, for some tip about a trees plantation

Ermes

Level 8

thanx for the suggestion @ErmesT

Level 9

Thank you for tagging me @ErmesT,

Hi @mhjn as Ermes said It's a great initiative 🙂love tree planting and you can check our plants here, the main important thing is "Maintenance"
you should maintain any newly planted trees at least for one year. I'm eagerly waiting to see some new trees from Sujanpur 🙂

Level 8

Sure mate @IlankovanT@ will definately going to post pics of the saplings that my team plants under this post. Thanx again for the guidence

Former Google Contributor

Hey @mhjn,

Thumbs up for the initiative! Did you have the time to take some pictures? I would love to check some if you of course you want to share them with us. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Sure @KlaudiyaG.These are some of the initial pics @IlankovanT @ErmesTIMG-20180810-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20180808-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20180808-WA0013.jpg

Former Google Contributor

This is so great! It's so wonderful to see people helping the environment with such passion.

Thank you @mhjn for sharing these lovely pictures with us. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Hello @mhjn

Thanks for tagging me @ErmesT

Great initiative my friend.. this is need of time,  Pakistan and India are suffering from same situation due to shortage of trees and forests, specially Pakistan.

And the single solution of million problems is plantation.

And I m agree with @IlankovanT about maintenance of plants, because they need care like a new born baby.

Again congratulations for the great step.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge