Making piala for coustomersMaking piala for coustomers

3F00C4A8-92AC-4378-9986-9A792E38FC92.jpeg

25E756FF-05F7-4A57-B1CE-C07908E5D16B.jpeg

Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, Pakistan
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Special Garam Masala chowley

Hi @ujjan, thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Connect Moderator

Re: Special Garam Masala chowley

Assalam walaikum and hello @ujjan

welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

Chhola (chickpeas with Gravy and spices Garam masala) is the famous snack of Pakistan. And we can found it in almost every area here in Pakistan..

The stall of Chhola you shared it looks very busy place. So it must be delicious.

It would be fantastic for connect members, if you can tell what ingredients which use for preparing chhola, and how it looks, if you could share clear pictures of that dish.So your post will more attractive to the rest of the community. 

I would like to share with Articles 

What makes a good post? 

and  

How to take great food photos 

That I'm sure you'll find very useful. 

Further, as you are new to the local guides community, you might want to tell us a little more about you. You can introduce yourself in the Janaury  Introduce Yourself .

Shukriya 🙏 

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge