Spanish steak stew

So delicious Spanish stew

in Yilan Taiwan.A2520700-6FEE-463D-93DD-3F261276AA21.jpeg

0117F84D-589F-449B-9BBB-BB89FD1E610E.jpeg

台灣宜蘭縣宜蘭市光復路洋城義大利餐廳-宜蘭店
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Spanish steak stew

謝謝你的分享 @ARTJOEY8866, 這些菜都是你那兒本地人喜歡品嘗的西班牙式牛排嗎?

這個甜點怎麼叫呢?我老家也有。我每一次回家都喜歡吃這個甜點。

你也可以把這個餐廳的穀歌地圖連結來和大家分享一下。這樣大家都會參攷這個餐廳其他客戶的評論。

@姵姁 你品嘗過這些菜嗎?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @ARTJOEY8866,

Thank you for this delicious post. I have never tried this kind of Spanish stew but it looks similar to paella. 

What about the dessert? Is it Creme brule?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi Sorbe, it’s Creme brule 👍

Level 8

這是西班牙燉飯,餐廳是在台灣宜蘭市,餐廳名是洋城義大利餐廳😝

謝謝你的分享 @ARTJOEY8866。一看就覺得很好吃!

我想和你分享一些提示。你在分享一個餐廳的一些照片也可以加上該餐廳它在穀歌地圖上的連結。你知不知道你可以在穀歌地圖上分享你的評論和照片。這將是對其他客戶很有用的資訊,他們也可以參考這個地方之前訪問其他客戶的評論。您的迴響也可以由上述地方的管理評審,囙此相應地改變他們的服務。

另外,在Connect上每次你要跟某個在地嚮導聯系,最好是在他的名字前面加“@“。這樣該在地嚮導也會收到你的留言。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

looks yummy @ARTJOEY8866

Hope you enjoyed it, thank you for sharing with us.

Hi @ARTJOEY8866

The dishes that you've shared looks delicious.. 

Please note that despite the fact that you've shared a Spanish meal I'll remove the Spanish language from your post because it's written in English. For more information about these labels, please check the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.