cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Spammer, welcome to Connect - Please READ before posting

Former Google Contributor

@ErmesT Months later, I read this again and I lol. I love this post so. dang. much! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@JeslynL Is it possible for this to be pinned across some boards in the forum. Might help Spammers a little to have a rethink before posting 😂

Level 9

Re: Spammer, wellcome to Connect - Please READ before posting

This is what am talking about @JeslynL

Thank you ☺😊😁

@JeslynL wrote:

Great post, @ErmesT! Thank you for helping make Connect a better place for fellow Local Guides 🙂

Level 8

Thanks for a very informative message 

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT this is perhaps one of the most AMAZING posts ever....ever. I never saw this and I'm so glad it resurfaced, your points are so valid that I hope it tears into the spammers psyche. Many kudos and much applause for breaking it down and even offering advice on how they can better utilize Connect and Maps!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 6
Level 6

Yes i like only google local guide and i will not a busnessman..i will like google local guide i do for it im happy

Level 6
Level 6

Yes i like only google local guide and i will not a busnessman..i will like google local guide i do for it im happy..at the Singapore

Connect Moderator

Oops, it seems I never replied to your post @SP31. I was flying to San Francisco in October 9th, going to the Lgsummit2017.

Thanks @NalinK

And @SpA

For your beautiful words 

Well, I don't think spammers will really read this post, but I think this will help to create a "spam free" community. 

Feel free to tag me every time you need to have some spam removed. 

Ermes