ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Spammer, wellcome to Connect - Please READ before posting

Muy bueno el hilo 👍 @ErmesT, y estás en lo cierto el tiempo que dura un spam es muy corto, salvo los fin de semana, y lamentablemente también se están incrementando, pero para eso estamos nosotros para arrancar la mala hierva del campo 😀

Connect Moderator

Hai ragione, @LucioV, troppo lungo. E forse inutile. Tuttavia credo che qualcosa dobbiamo fare. In un mese Connect ha avuto una crescita da 70.000 a quasi 100.000 membri, e ovviamente tra di loro qualche spammer ci sta. Sono state fatte svariate proposte, la più sensata mi sembra quella di permettere di postare solo a partire dal livello 2

Former Google Contributor

Great post, @ErmesT! Thank you for helping make Connect a better place for fellow Local Guides 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

by the way, due to high level of spam in Connect during the last two days, I want to relaunch this post, wishing a good 2017 to all the spammers

Level 8

Good job @ErmesT. It would be good to make this contribution began the year 2017. Spammers pretty multiply. It would take some spray against spammy.

spamm.jpg

Connect Moderator

No @Myrathor, I don't think this is a Solution (ok, eliminate them from the web is the dream), but I think they should understand (yes I know, understanding is a strange word for a spammer) that spamming in this forum is just a way for them to loose time.

wow, in one hour il will be 2017.

Happy New Year

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT 

I know that this is not a solution. I wanted to start the new year with a sense of humor. It would take more drastic interventions when it detects spammy in this community.

I wish you all the best for the new year.

Level 8

Here you can see how increasing people who can not read the rules before share their photos. The worst thing is that with this continuing even after the warning.

Connect Moderator

Yes @Myrathor, don't worry. The idea was to write a "ironic" post.

Most of them Just believe that Connect is anche extension of Maps, and then they don't read the warning. We try, then We inform the moderator.