Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Spam free Map

Spam free Map

MG Road Metro Station

Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India

January 13, 2019 @ 04:00 (IST)

I am organising Local Guides Map editing Meetup - Spam Free Maps : Bengaluru at M.G. Road on 13th Jan 2019(Sunday) between 04PM and 06:30PM with respect to the India wide Meetup initiated by Local Guide-Raju Royal. The aim of this meetup is to remove the irrelevant and incorrect information from Google Maps. I have personally noticed many places which are located incorrectly or irrelevant photos or incorrect details added to the place in Google Maps. I selected this place since it is a busy place where shops are located closely one next to other and will allow to check many places as possible. During this meetup, we will verify places in Google Maps and try to correct it. Also, we will discuss about the below points during the meetup. 1. Introduction to Google Maps 2. How to add photos? 3. Role of Google Local Guide? 4. How to remove spam photographs? Get your phone fully charged and join this meetup. Happy Guiding

RSVP here

Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Spam free Map

Hi @ShravanJain,

Thanks for organising this meet-up. I hope you will have a great time together to correct the irrelevant information on Google Maps. Please don't forget to share a recap afterwards!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Spam free Map

Hello @ShravanJain

Thank You very much For Support!!!! Sorry For Late Replay 🙂