cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bls: Spam Free Maps : India

Hey @Nadyna29

Thank you very much Sista,

I Request to plz arrange Meet-up in Indonesia.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Spam Free Maps : India

Sounds good, no worries @rajuroyal,

Looking forward to your recap! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hey @AlexaAC

Thank you very Much,

Yes i share my meet-up post and Recap post Soon.

Level 8

Hello @DavidTito

Thank You Very Much,

Level 9

Hello @rajuroyal

Thank you for your post,

This issue is not only in India I have seen many other countries. Last month I have visited India, I have seen fake photos in every places, last couple of days i report many of them. The main problem is it takes to long to remove from the google maps and sometimes not success. 

Hi @rajuroyal,

Thank you for bringing this great initiative to my attention.

You're absolutely right  that together we can do everything. I am looking forward for your official meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@rajuroyal

Good initiative and we surely would participate.

Level 9

@rajuroyal Great initiative.

It is a wonderful initiative truly, @rajuroyal. Thank you for caring so much. Keep us updated about its progress.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!