Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Spam Free Maps : Bengaluru

Spam Free Maps : Bengaluru

Shivaji Nagar

Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

January 12, 2019 @ 10:00 (IST)

I am organising Local Guides Map editing Meetup - Span Free Maps : Bengaluru at Shivajinagar on 12th Jan 2019(Saturday) between 10AM and 12PM with respect to the India wide Meetup initiated by Local Guide-Raju Royal. The aim of this meetup is to remove the irrelevant and incorrect information from Google Maps. I have personally noticed many places which are located incorrectly or irrelevant photos or incorrect details added to the place in Google Maps. I selected this place since it is a busy place where shops are located closely one next to other and will allow to check many places as possible. During this meetup, we will verify places in Google Maps and try to correct it. Also, we will discuss about the below points during the meetup. 1. Introduction to Google Maps 2. How to add photos? 3. Role of Google Local Guide? 4. How to remove spam photographs? Get your phone fully charged and join this meetup. Happy Guiding!

RSVP here

Vellore Local Guides
Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
13 comments
Level 8

Re: Spam Free Maps : Bengaluru

Hello @SalmaanN

Thank you soo much for supporting, and best of luck for the meet up. despite the tight schedule. again Thank You Dear:)

Google Moderator

Hello @SalmaanN,

Thank you for organizing this meet-up! Wish you a good luck and I am looking forward to see the recap afterwards. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@SalmaanN

Hi Salmaan'

Great initiative! Lookforward to meeting you and other LG members.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 8

Hi @rajuroyal

It's my pleasure bro. My thanks for your efforts on this great initiative. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Most welcome, @Ivi_Ge. I am excited for this meetup. I will make sure you get to my recap. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @aaryesdee.

I am glad to see your interest in joining this meetup. Can't wait to meet you. Will reach you now in private message in Connect. Thanks! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Salmaan'

Where exactly I need to reaching. Is it Opposite to Russell Market or will you send details on location.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bls: Spam Free Maps : Bengaluru

Hi @SalmaanN 

I think one day I have to organize similar meetup in my home town: Bekasi, Indonesia.

I hope everything is going well and please tell my warm greeting to all the participant of your meetup.

Level 10

Hai @SalmaanN .

This is  a good idea since tehere so many spam in Google Maps, or someone who take advaentage and selfish.

How is the result of this meetup.

Are there many Local Guides participants

how many point of interest that can be eddited at that moment ?

how many point of interest can be deleted ?

Is it more easier to do editing in e meet up subject as Map Editing than you edit it solo.

thanks

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.