Jadeii's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Soul garden cafe' ค่าเฟ่เล็กๆ ม.แม่โจ้

คาเฟ่เล็กๆ กับบรรยากาศน่ารักๆ

สบายๆกับการ จิบกาแฟที่ใช่ อ่านหนังสือที่ชอบ หรือจะแฮงเอ้าท์กับเพื่อนๆ ก็สนุกไปอีกแบบ

📍พิกัด:หน้า ม. แม่โจ้ เชียงใหม่ ซ. ข้างเซเว่น

Sweet it 's my life​Sweet it 's my life​

Bingzu choco oreoBingzu choco oreo

White maltWhite malt

Maejo University, ซอย บางเขน ตำบล หนองหาร อำเภอ สันทราย Chiang Mai, ประเทศไทย
8 comments
Google Editor

Re: Soul garden cafe' ค่าเฟ่เล็กๆ ม.แม่โจ้

Amazing photos!

Google Vendor

Hello @Jadeii,

Welcome to Connect.

Excuse my reply in English. Wow, thank you for sharing these great pictures with us. My favorite type of coffee is a cappuccino. What is your favorite? Is there a particular coffee shop you visit often?

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

That looks tasty.  

Level 2

Thanks ​you

Level 2

😄😄😄😄

Level 7

wow..nicely captured beautiful pictures and look tasty @Jadeii

Level 2

Thanks​ you😊

Google Vendor

Hi @Jadeii,

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!