Sometimes all you need is a Freakshake

754A924A-799C-45B7-B3FC-0BB9C75EFDB3.jpeg

@NgindaNganga
The Village Market, Nairobi, Kenya
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sometimes all you need is a Freakshake

Hey @NgindaNganga

This drink looks so yummy. How did you prepare it?

Please do share the recipe with us, so we can try to re create it during the Christmas period. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi, how are you? I believe Rocomamas make it using a lot of ice cream, Oreos, chocolate and some other things that I’m not sure of 😀😀

@NgindaNganga

Such a great photo @NgindaNganga, thanks for sharing.

I love milkshakes and hot chocolates, especially during the winter. Is it with oreo flavor? I would like to have one right now.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

hi, during winter?  Oh NO! I would dare but any other time yes...

@NgindaNganga

Hey @NgindaNganga

Thank you for your reply. I hope you enjoyed this. If you also liked the place why not leaving a review on Google Maps? It will help other Local Guides in their future choices. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @NgindaNganga,

This milkshake looks amazing! For me, chocolate drinks are always the best choice, no matter what is the season.

I just wanted to remind you that if you wish to communicate with another Local Guide you can tag him/her in your posts by writing @ before their name, this way they receive a notification.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Oh, that looks absolutely delicious! I love Oreo milkshakes and this one in particular looks like something I'll be really into it, especially if it has peanut butter inside. Then it's going to be my next favorite drink. 🙂

Thank you @NgindaNganga for sharing.

P.S.: I just checked RocoMamas's website and found out that they serve a peanut butter milkshake, which is awesome. That's definitely going to be one of the first restaurants that I'm going to visit, if I ever make it to South Africa.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!