OSAMA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Something wrong !!

Hello,

Even I have the same Gmail account in Two cellphones, it shows my places editing with the green check by the cellphone I did the editing with. 

The other cellphone doesn't show my editing in the same location !!. 

Should I do two times editing by both cellphones??🙄

20 November 2018 204730 EET.jpg

This cellphone shows no editing !!This cellphone shows no editing !!

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Something wrong !!

Hi @OSAMA_

Yes, it should be green marked even in other devices. But as I can see the first Screenshot (5:50) is after second one (5:47) so it is normal.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 9

My friend Amiran, this issue been for about 8 hours, I did the editing in the day, at 10 AM almost, now it is midnight and the other phone still mistaken without the green checks !!

Osama Zaina
Level 10

@OSAMA_ Sorry because I'm not sure about that issue. Maybe there is only syncing issue. So be sure that syncing your Google account on both device is enabled and test again for other places.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Former Google Contributor

Hi @OSAMA_, thanks for reaching out. We are going to need some further information to better understand what the problem is. Are you logged with the same account on both smartphones?

That said, have in mind that your post is getting a How-tos label. It will make it more visible to other Local Guides who might have some valuable experience to share.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@IrrPavlova 

Yes pleas, Am working with both smart phones in one account! 

Please fix it .I don't have I think to do editing a places Two times by Two smart phones.

Let us say the one I use always got broken ! Should I start editing places from Zero by the other one ?🤔

Osama Zaina