Level 8

Somerset Village Reno NV

D5D7A16D-552E-40AD-BBC4-2A33E29EE4BA.jpeg

Somerset Place, Reno, NV, USA
6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Somerset Village Reno NV

Hello @MNK1350,

Thank you for sharing this nice photo. Is this your in front yard?

I can see there is a lot of snow everywhere. Do you enjoy the winter and its beauty? I love that everything is white and the dirt is hidden below the snow.

Please do make sure to add some details to your post and make it more interactive. This way it can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides.

You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Snowfall in Somerset village Reno NV

Backyard view at Shalestone way Somerset villaBackyard view at Shalestone way Somerset villaSnowfall at Somerset villa Reno NVSnowfall at Somerset villa Reno NV

Level 5

Re: Snowfall in Somerset village Reno NV

Parabéns!!! Ótima foto

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MNK1350,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us. It would be nice if you could add a bit more information about the place. As far as the second photo is concerned, what is the program that you used? I really like the snowing effect.

I'm sharing with you a photo from a Moroccan mountain, covered with snow. 🙂

PS: I will merge this post with your previous one, as the content is almost similar. 

Caption: a Moroccan mountain (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: a Moroccan mountain (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MNK1350,

Very nice snowing photos! I like the second one with the effect!

Did you use any special program about the second photo because I see the shade on the mountain? Do you live there or you just visited the village? 

I will share also with you a photo from the Pirin Mountains, my favourite mountain in my country - Bulgaria. I took the photo with my camera Panasonic Lumix:

Caption: A photo of Pirin Mountains, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of Pirin Mountains, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Somerset Village Reno NV

Hi @MNK1350

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Happy New Year 2019!

Thanks for sharing the excellent photo with us. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh