AshiqueMirza's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Someone verify a place with wrong name

Recently someone verified this high school into his own name ,The name of the High school is Rasakhowa High School ,here is the link-
https://goo.gl/maps/oLBRcEegqTP2

Suggest a edit but till now not accepted.

This is satellite view of the High School, recently someone verified and change the nameThis is satellite view of the High School, recently someone verified and change the name

Rasakhowa High School changed to somnathRasakhowa High School changed to somnath

Already suggest a editAlready suggest a edit

"89425i83C4F110B59EBD53" width="43" height="27" alt="Indian-Flag-Wallpapers-HD-Images-Free-Download-1024x640.jpg" align="left" resized="true" size="small" sourcetype="new"
Rasakhowa high School, Kasimpur, West Bengal, India
3 comments
Level 8

Someone verify the place and Change it's name

Recently someone verified this high school into his own name ,The name of the High school is Rasakhowa High School ,here is the link-
https://goo.gl/maps/oLBRcEegqTP2

Suggest a edit but till now not accepted.

This is satellite view of the High School, recently someone verified and change the nameThis is satellite view of the High School, recently someone verified and change the name

Rasakhowa High School changed to somnathRasakhowa High School changed to somnath

Already suggest a editAlready suggest a edit

"89425i83C4F110B59EBD53" width="43" height="27" alt="Indian-Flag-Wallpapers-HD-Images-Free-Download-1024x640.jpg" align="left" resized="true" size="small" sourcetype="new"
Level 9

Re: Someone verify the place and Change it's name

Hi @AshiqueMirza:

Thanks for bringing this up. For future reference, you can refer to this post it has the details on reporting fraud on Google Maps.

In this case, I can help you tag @FelipePK for assistance.

I'm also going to merge both of your posts together as it is concerning the same issue.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Someone verify the place and Change it's name

Hey @AshiqueMirza

I will send you a private message with instruction about how you can report a Local Guide. In the meantime I suggest you to check the post that has been pointed out for you. 

Thank you for tagging me @Shirley 😉 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!