Did you mean: 
Level 8

Some of Australian animals

Some Australian animals1523090586230.jpg

3 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Some of Australian animals

Hi @Tomo916,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. What animals are we looking at? Can you tell us a bit more about your photo?

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

This is a photo of a freshwater croc being fed Musgrave Road in far north Queensland Australia but unfortunately it did not turn out real good on google photos and also I posted some other photos with it of other Australian animals but they did not show up 

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @Tomo916. You can always edit your post and add those pictures again.

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!