RoshanPatel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Some indian snacks

Here i post some indian snacks

" Meggi " this one is famous instant snacks" Meggi " this one is famous instant snacks

"Misal Pau"  the gravy making by Mung Beans served with Buns ,Curd and Onion Salad with Crunchy Papadam very Famous in West India"Misal Pau" the gravy making by Mung Beans served with Buns ,Curd and Onion Salad with Crunchy Papadam very Famous in West India

"Dahi Vada" Sweet curd served with Vada which is fried in oil the spices sprinkle for unique taste famous in North and West India"Dahi Vada" Sweet curd served with Vada which is fried in oil the spices sprinkle for unique taste famous in North and West India

"Vegitable Thali" its traditional food all over India there is different taste and different recipe"Vegitable Thali" its traditional food all over India there is different taste and different recipe"Muska Bun" Sweet bun with Butter you can eat with Tea Time Famous in West and north India"Muska Bun" Sweet bun with Butter you can eat with Tea Time Famous in West and north India"Mendu Vada" this item is famous in all over India this Dishes comes from South India served with "Sambhar" and  coconut Chutny  Sousa"Mendu Vada" this item is famous in all over India this Dishes comes from South India served with "Sambhar" and coconut Chutny Sousa"Fafada & Jalebi" Famous Snacks in West Zone Gujarat State"Fafada & Jalebi" Famous Snacks in West Zone Gujarat State"Dosa"Famous Dishes in South India  and all over india"Dosa"Famous Dishes in South India and all over indiaIts "Pav Bhaji Famous Dishes comes from Mumbai India but you get it all over indiaIts "Pav Bhaji Famous Dishes comes from Mumbai India but you get it all over india"Ubadiu" the famous only in west  Zone (South Gujarat Region) Mixed some spices  with Different Potato and other Vegetables used and make it in Pot  this taste you can never eat in other Part of India"Ubadiu" the famous only in west Zone (South Gujarat Region) Mixed some spices with Different Potato and other Vegetables used and make it in Pot this taste you can never eat in other Part of IndiaIts Called "Bhajiya" make it from different vegetables Coli flower ,Onion,Potato, Tomato Etc taste is UniqueIts Called "Bhajiya" make it from different vegetables Coli flower ,Onion,Potato, Tomato Etc taste is Unique"Paratha" Famous in North and Middle and West zone Served with Cured different Type Recipe"Paratha" Famous in North and Middle and West zone Served with Cured different Type RecipeIts  one kind of Desert in India  "Ice Dish" synthetic Flavored Color and Crushed Ice UseIts one kind of Desert in India "Ice Dish" synthetic Flavored Color and Crushed Ice Use

2 comments
Level 1

رد: Some indian snacks

very beautiful photo

ghadabadran
Google Moderator

Re: Some indian snacks

Hello @RoshanPatel,

Welcome to Connect!

Are these some special cuisine from your country? Can you explain a bit more about them? I don't know a lot about Indian food so I'm sure that just like me, people will be interested in finding more information about it. 

I recommend you to take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect where you can find various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!