goelmyself's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Some common fruit trees & vegetable plants

Dear LG’s,

In one of my previous posts, I had observed something, that many of us are not aware of the common vegetable plants & fruit trees. This is because we were born & brought up in a purely urban environment, and many of us might never had an opportunity to experience rural or farm life.

Hence, thought of creating this post, where I have uploaded pictures of many plants & trees, with caption describing each. I hope LG community will find this post informative. I wanted to add pictures of Tamarind & Indian gooseberry also, but since they are presently not in season, so.. A special highlight is pictures of India’s most loved fruit, Mango!

I will shortly add wood apple/stone apple & custard apple trees pictures too.. And please let me know if you want pictures of any other fruit/veggies to be added to this, I will try my best. Please note I won’t add any images from internet, only those which I can manage on my own (or with help from colleagues/friends).

Peach 1.jpg

Here’s the link to Google photos : https://photos.app.goo.gl/puK6jZ54aVv9EgTT8

Thank you.

4 comments
Level 9

Re: Some common fruit trees & vegetable plants

Thank you for sharing with us @goelmyself 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @goelmyself

Thank for sharing this post with the community. 

Please note that I'll relabel you post to Food & Drink as the focus of your post are peaches. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Wow @goelmyself amazing album 🙂 I checked your photos in Google photos and they look awesome 👏🏻 thanks 

Level 8

Thanks @EsinHezer