bdmafuz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Some Link not work

Hi @ErmesT when I try to open some link in connect below message show. Can you please tell me what is the problem?IMG_20180814_232524.jpg

1.POST (LINK : Please tag a Google Moderator if you are still experiencing any issues and provide a timestamp and a screenshot. )

2. POST (LINK: Recently we shared a post explaining how to create My Maps using beautiful custom icons.)

When I try to open this type of link always show this type of message. I will give you more link.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Some Link not work

Hi @bdmafuz

This is happening with many of us, as some background work is being carried out by Google Team. Please read " Please Pardon Our Dust" post published few days back.

Happy Mapping.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

@bdmafuz as all we know lgc is upgrading thats why that happen so dont worry you are not alone no buddy can open that see that thread https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Please-pardon-our-dust/m-p/957275 by @AriMar

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Hi @VijayDesai & @AmbrishVarshney I already read that post. I found this problem before one or two months ago. Just I want to know I only face this problem or another LG also face the same problem before.

Level 10

Hi Dear @bdmafuz  

I have this problem too

Connect Moderator

Thank you for asking @bdmafuz@Rezgar

There are two different reasons for the message that you are receiving:

post 1, link to "Please tag a Google Moderator ". There is a new post: Meet the Google Moderators, that replace the old one. BTW, the old link should redirect on the new one. Let me escalate this.

post 2, explaining how to create My Maps using beautiful custom icons, in fact, is temporary not visible due the the background work, as indicated by @AmbrishVarshney and @VijayDesai

Hope everything will be fixed soon

Ermes

Level 8

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for your help in sharing the new post @ErmesT!

I am not available to respond on the weekend