EL-Nasiru05's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Social Policy and order's

How can we Make a different in our Social issues and responsibility for better generations?
FCT Abuja.
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Social Policy and order's

Hi @EL-Nasiru05

Welcome to Local guide connect.

Please read this useful information

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

Re: Social Policy and order's

index.jpgThis is a very nice topic to discuss on as it tends to help individuals make use of Gods gift the most for the betterment and benefit of humanity. I will start by pointing out 'self discipline' as a very important factor in this topic. If every individual that wants to make a generational difference will be self disciplined, then i think the other qualities and attributes of becoming such wont be hard to acquire. Self discipline in it own concept denotes that decisiveness that enables individuals to be focused and committed to what is right and generally accepted. next i see self development. If we can develop ourselves and bring out those great potentials in in us then i see us impacting generational difference. You and i can make a societal and generational difference if we believe in ourselves and see the greatness that lies within us. Make a difference today.

@EL-Nasiru05 wrote:
How can we Make a different in our Social issues and responsibility for better generations?

@EL-Nasiru05 wrote: