TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Sochi, Russia

My wife and I visited Sochi in Russia during October 2017. Even though it was October and quite cold in most parts of Russia, it was surprisingly warm. Sochi has beautiful beaches and entertainment. The boardwalk is great for a walk, run, or just sit and watch the world go by and listen to the waves breaking.

See more images of Sochi here https://goo.gl/maps/zXCzfFf5CzT2 

Crazy me having fun on the beach in SochiCrazy me having fun on the beach in Sochi

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Sochi, Russia
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sochi, Russia

Hi @TheEagleEye,

Thank you for sharing your travel experience to Sochi. I am sure this city is amazing. I wish I was there when the Olympic games were held.

By the way the video you have posted does not appear to be your own and is in violation of the Local Guides program rules. Please edit your post or we will have to remove your post.

For tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see this post. Also, please take a look at the How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect? post to keep your contributions within the guidelines.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!