Did you mean: 
Level 10

Snow on 4 peaks in the Sonoran Desert

Four Peaks Feb 2019.JPG

Four Peaks Wilderness Area, 4 Peaks Road, Fort McDowell, AZ, USA
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Snow on 4 peaks in the Sonoran Desert

What astonishing shot @Desert_Oasis! Thank you for sharing it with the Community. I loved the contrast between dessert and the snow. 

Can you share some of your tips with us? Do you usually take photos with camera or your mobile? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@VasTI use iPhone only.  Easy to carry. 

Level 10

That's true a mobile comes very handy @Desert_Oasis, I use mostly my phone as well. Have you checked the 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone topics? There you can find great tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@davidhynosunset!

Level 10

زرت المكان عام ٢٠١٧ مدهش 

الحياة الفطرية غنية جدا

السكان لطفاء جدا 

لدى صداقات مع بعضهم حتى هذه اللحظة 

كم هم رائعون وهذا المكان الجميل. 

B

@alokeme when you tag someone with the @ sign, you will get a faster response (as I did with your name at the beginning of the post). Can you add a photo as well?