OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

#SmallThanks Stories

Small businesses around the world help make cities and towns what they are. They bring unique offerings and personality to the neighborhoods they service and create a personal connection between commerce and community. By supporting small businesses, you help shape the places you live in and love.

Share your #SmallThanks by adding reviews and photos to your favorite small business listings. g.co/reviewabusiness

5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: #SmallThanks Stories

Hi @OSAMA

Thanks for sharing with us this beautiful video. 

Indeed we can help business, and mostly small and hidden businesses, in a lot of way, and this is a way that I definitely love. 

Ermes 

Level 9

you'r welcome bro @ErmesT

small businesses make many job opportunities in all countries , and we are local guides we are the world we can help them  

Level 8

Thank you for this beautiful video. @OSAMA

Small businesses are the personages of a city, town or village. Small businesses that have been operating for many years have become a symbol of the neighborhood. They both recognize the people, and everyone knows them.
At the same time these small businesses are the lifeblood of the city, the town or the village economy.
For this reason, supporting small businesses is very, very important.

Tomorrow or the next day I will introduce a shoemaker who is a small business in Istanbul.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 8

As I promised yesterday, I did the shoemaker sharing. You can read from here.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 4

I just found this post. I am new to Local Guides so I did not know what I would find in these pages. I loved! Both the initiative and the video. It's something that I think we have to replicate, that generates strong ties with the community while helping to make these people visible. For now I only share through texts, but I will try to get to this. Regards!!!