Skyscape at the Circuit lane, Makati

Skyscape at the Circuit Lane, Makati
SkyscapeSkyscape

Circuit Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
2 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Skyscape at the Circuit lane, Makati

Hi @SightSeer,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Do you live there and are there different sightseeing around this place? Can you share a bit more about the Circuit lane, Makati? I am sure it will be very interesting for other Local Guides.

I’m going to change the topic of this post to Travel as it fits better there. This way more people can learn about this place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Skyscape at the Circuit lane, Makati

Hi @SightSeer,

Thank you for your nice photo. I would love to visit the Philippines, because of the culture, cuisine and the amazing places what you can visit.

Feel free to check out these two articles 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!