LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Skyline - share yours

Central Park - NYCentral Park - NY

Well, this is actually not *my* skyline, but this is what I call a Skyline! Took this picture with an old Samsung Galaxy S3 (so you can see a lot of noise...) in Central Park, NY. Please, share yours!

Central Park, New York, Stati Uniti
12 comments
Level 10

Re: Skyline - share yours

A small island near Chabahar, Iran and waters of Oman Sea with clean skyA small island near Chabahar, Iran and waters of Oman Sea with clean sky

This is also my view of skyline that I captured in Oman Sea at the south eastern of Iran, near Chabahar

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 8

Thanks @LucioV This sunset was taken with a Galaxy S6 in Suva, Fiji looking across Suva harbor at the mountain range  to the Northwest .  I really lucked out by getting the sunbeams at the right time.  

RaysRays

Level 7

Vancouver SkylineVancouver Skyline

The Vancouver Skyline, looking towards Canada Place and the Cruise Ship Terminal. This was the last day of our Alaska cruise. We had left Vancouver two weeks prior and sailed all the way up to Anchorage and back. We had the most amazing weather with bright sun for much of the trip.

Taken from my iPhone in early July 2018. 

Level 10

Love your versions of skyline guys 🙂

Natural or artificial, all of these are great images 🙂

Google Moderator

Hey @LucioV,

This is my version of skyline 🙂 

Caption: Photo of a sunset in Madrid, Spain.Caption: Photo of a sunset in Madrid, Spain.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10
Level 7

That lens hood looks ideal. I could have used it a few times on my travels this year! 

Level 7

Picture taken in Guernsey, Channel Island with iPhone 8+IMG_3892.jpg

Level 10

This photo was shot in the evening in San Francisco on my phone. Ethereal blue. With the cool breeze, it was an amazing location and experience.