TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Tandem Skydiving over Most, Czech Republic

My wife and I did a Tandem Skydive over Most in the Czech Republic. We did it on April Fools Day 2013. It was quite cold for that time of the year and we actually went through snow going down and my face was frozen. It was enjoyable all the same. It was my wife's first ever Tandem Skydive. This Tandem Skydive company also has an office in Prague and they transport you to the dropzone and return you to Prague.

Here are the Google Maps entries for different offices https://goo.gl/maps/nngf2TDXthK2 https://goo.gl/maps/Zqb8WVqUXWN2 https://goo.gl/maps/tDWrRUvgdMQ2 and here are some of my photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/22v4nKwxr34AMjsX8

Skywalkers Czech RepublicSkywalkers Czech Republic

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Sky Walkers Czech Republic, S.r.o., Julia Fučíka, Most, Czechia
13 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Skydiving over Most

Hey @TheEagleEye ,

I know that you're quite experienced in skydiving but what does your wife think of this adventure? Did she like it? I am curious if you had a warm meal and stayed inside for hours after the jump.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @TheEagleEye  for sharing your expierence!

It is incredible! I think you like extreme sport.It was your wife first Tandem skydive,and for you?

You are brave persons.

I am waiting to meet you soon in Ghent!

my best wishes,

Level 10

Hi @MoniDi, thanks for message. This was my wife's first jump and she has done two more since but she won't do any more, and she doesn't want me to do any more. Yes we did have a hot meal afterwards and some red wine to wash it down.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Hi @helga19, thanks for message. No this wasn't my first as I used to do solo skydiving  when I was in the Air Force. I took up Tandem Skydiving as my concentration decreased as I got older and it was safer for me to do Tandem. I had also done a lot of Tandem jumps prior to this jump.

Yes look forward to meeting you in Ghent too.

Level 9

Very impressive post @TheEagleEye 

I like Skydiving but i haven't got any chance. Thank you for sharing your post with us.

Level 8

Thanks @TheEagleEye  for sharing your stories. you are soo lucky! 🙂

Still now, it's my dream!... I wish if I could 🙂

Level 10

Thanks for message @afrademon. If we have dreams we will one day do what we want. Whatever you want to do in life, keep dreaming and make your dreams come true one day.

Level 7

Wow @TheEagleEye, this is breathtaking! Skydiving has been a hard limit for me in the past but the more I read stories like yours, the more I open up to the idea. What was your first thought once you took that jump off the plane? Has that changed from the first time you went skydiving till now?

Level 10

Thanks for message @ChinonsoOnukwugha and I'm pleased you liked.

My first ever jump was a little terrifying but that was only for brief moment and only time. I used to do solo then decided to do tandem and now I have stopped doing it on request from family members.

Give it a go if you can, it is fun.