Kishore_jpg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Skilled Indian Monkey

Hanging MonkeyHanging Monkey

This picture was taken in Jim Corbett National Park using my friends Sony Alpha Series  Camera. 

Kishore Kumar
Jim Corbett National Park, Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, India
9 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Skilled Indian Monkey

Hi @Kishore_jpg,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Did you use any special effects on this photo? Do you mind sharing a bit more information with us? Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

You can always take a look at 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography post, to step up your game.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hey InaS,

I used Adobe Lightroom for a simple retouch which makes the photo more look.  

Kishore Kumar
Google Vendor

Hi @Kishore_jpg,

That's cool, I also use it from time to time, to edit photos. Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Off course @InaS

Kishore Kumar
Level 8

I have an another doubt @InaS can I ask you here??

Kishore Kumar
Google Vendor

Hi @Kishore_jpg,

If the question is related Connect as a program, feel free to write me here. Some other Local Guides might find it helpful too.

Level 8

How to become a google moderator or connect moderator @InaS

Kishore Kumar
Google Vendor

Hi @__KishoreKumar,

For Connect Moderator, you can have a look at Meet the Connect Moderators article. 

As for Google Moderator, the best way to find out is to search their career site below:
https://careers.google.com/

Level 8

I saw that is no post regarding vacancy for google moderator. Can you tell me the qualifications.

Kishore Kumar