MiaMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Skiing in Austria

Hi there 🙂

Last week I went skiing in Austria, the beautiful neighborhood country of Germany. 

We rented a cabin right next to a ski area and were surrounded by beautiful mountains.

We had a week full of fun, nature, snow and adrenaline:)

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-24 um 09.53.35.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-12-24 um 09.53.11.png

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Österreich
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Skiing in Austria

Hey @MiaMaria,

Great post as always! 🙂 The snowy landscapes are just lovely. I'd go there even just for the views and the beautiful Alpine houses. 

What is the name of the resort you visited?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@NadyaPN thanks so much!

The region is called Dachstein-West! I can highly recommend it 🙂

Merry Christmas!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 10

Hello @MiaMaria
I visited Innsbruck when I was a teenager
. There is an impression that it was very clean and the air was transparent.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 9

very nice photos & post @MiaMaria 🙂

now you add another thing to my to do list in 2019 😉

Level 7

Dear Mia.

What a lovely post and beautiful pictures. I am new here and excited by everything that I have seen so far. 

Also looking forward to connecting.

New here:)

Level 7

Really nice@MiaMaria, thank you very much for sharing the really nice pics. 

Wish you all the best.

Level 8

, Re: Skiing in Austria

Hey, your Welcome

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MiaMaria,

That is so beautiful!! Reminds me of the times when I lived in Austria. They have such a beautiful nature and mountains that you can't not go. How did you enjoy your time? Did you go skiing? Which part of Austria is this? Did you also visit Vienna? 

Thanks! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!