helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Ski resort in Bulgaria.

How lovely to see these photos, @helga19! When I visited Sofia this summer, my driver who took me to Macedonia told me all about how he teaches ski lessons there!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Thank you dear @TraciC .

I am very glad that you like my post.

I visit Sofia this winter too.

Bansko is really very nice town with own unique spirit and architecture.

I also take some ski lessons.)

Best wishes for you in this 2019,

Inga

Former Google Contributor

It's so nice to see you visited Bansko, @helga19. I had my first snowboarding experience there. It was so funny. I was stubborn enough to decide I could do it without a teacher. By the time I arrived at the end of the track I was all covered in snow and freezing to death. ☃️ Next thing I know, as soon as I arrived at the hotel I jumped in the sauna and spent about 20 min inside.  

Caption: Me just about to get on the snowboard for the first time.Caption: Me just about to get on the snowboard for the first time.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

It is so nice to see your photo dear @IrrPavlova and know that you like winter sport too.

I suppose that you are  perfect in snowboarding now. All stubborn people always reach great success.

The tracks in Bansko are perfect.And there are a lot of professional teacher for  skiing.

There were a lot of people from Russia,Slovenia,Romania in Bansko ski resort. It was nessesary to stay in a queue for 1,5 hours to buy ski-pass .

The view from the top of the mountains is breathtaking.

After skiing I go to the hot pool or sauna to warm.)

Bansko and Razlog are perfect region for balneology.,there are a lot of hot terma pool with mineral water and Spa centre.

I am going to write post about my impressions from vacation.

Best wishes,

What a brilliant share @helga19, thank you!

So very glad to see you had a lovely time in Bansko. 

I not only love to visit in winter, I also find it quite mesmerizing in spring. Besides the slopes, I simply live for the architecture, spa treatments and food. 😊 

Did you happen to visit the beautiful art gallery near the House Museum of Nikola Vaptsarov?

Caption: The main square in Bansko, featuring the Holy Trinity Church in the background. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)Caption: The main square in Bansko, featuring the Holy Trinity Church in the background. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @helga19. Thank you for the trust my stubbornness. 😄 At the end of the day, I'm still a sea child. It's true there are a lot of professional ski teachers and yes, the view from the top is my favourite as well.

It's impressive how much time you spent in Bulgaria. I'm looking forward to seeing your Bulgaria Spa post. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @helga19,

Thank you for sharing this ski resort with us. Have you been skiing only in Bansko? I also love this sport, when I have some free time, I like to go skiing. I would like to recommend you one of my favorite places for the ski resort in Borovets. I can share with you also one of my photos from Borovets ski resort.

Caption: A photo of ski resort in Borovets. (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of ski resort in Borovets. (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello dear @IrrPavlova

I have already write my post "My trip to Bulgaria."

Really I love Spa centre and Thermal Pool and Thermal springs very much.

I visit only two-in Dobrinishte and in Bania.

I want to visit one more-spring "Rajfavets" in Bachevo,but our manager in the hotel said that there is not a good road there in winter ,only in summer.

If I have a free time I can write post about Spa centre and Balneology in this region.

It is a link to my album in the post "y trip to Bulgaria"

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CXKAM7fa87fx3iTC7

Sorry,I forgot to add this link in the post and I write the link in the comment.

Level 9

Hello @AlexaAC

Thank you for your comment.

Unfortunately I did not visit the Art Gallery.

Biut the main square and Holy Trinity Church I visit.

I  don't have  many pictures of Bansco in my album ,but my friends did some photos and they are not mine)

I write post about my impressions in Bansco snd Razlog.

Brst wishes,

Level 9

Thank you dear @Aruni for your petfect photo.

I read a lot about this ski resort -Borovets,but I did not hear about it from travel agents in Moscow.

I hear about ski resort Pamporovo in Bulgaria also.

May be next year I choose one of these ski resort.

Thank you very much for your advise.

Best wishes,