helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Ski resort in Bulgaria.

Hello dear friends,

Today I would like to share my photo  and impressions with youBansko ski redort.

Bansko- is the best  ski resort   not only in Bulgaria,but in also on Balkans.

It town impress me hospitality and uniqueness, nice architerture friendly and helpfull people.

There are a lot of tourists who love winter sports. This place  is unique for National park,which is declared a UNESCO world heritage site.

Bansko-is modern ski resort which located at the foot of Pirin mountains,one of the most beautiful mountain ranges at the altitude of 936 km above the sea level.The total lenth of the ski slopes is 70 km.

I enjoy wonderful national Bulgarian cuisine,spiritual territory and relaxing in Terma Pool with mineral water.,it is great pleasure after skiing.

If you have seen this town--you  are bound to return.

It is a link for my album Bansco ski resort----https://photos.app.goo.gl/jiBRi17ycPu7Rj2a7

Bansko, Болгария
21 comments
Level 7

Re: Ski resort in Bulgaria.

مكان جدا جميل هادئ وطعام لذيذ وغير مكلف 

Level 9

Yes, I agree with you @Jiryes

Level 7

اين توجد بركه TERMA

Level 7

من اين انتي 

Connect Moderator

Hermoso post @helga19, las Fotos del álbum son muy hermosas, yo no soy tan amante del deporte de invierno, a pesar de contar en Ushuaia con una de las mejores pistas como es el Cerro Castor, supongo que es cultural, yo recién conocí la nieve de adulto, a los 39 años.

2004 - Foto de la única vez que me coloque un equipo de sky - Cerro Castor - Ushuaia2004 - Foto de la única vez que me coloque un equipo de sky - Cerro Castor - Ushuaia

Farid.

Level 9

Wow!

Thank you @FaridTDF for nice photo!

It is incredible for your area to have the snow.

Wonderful photo and wonderful team!)

Former Google Contributor

Hi @helga19,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I'm really glad you liked skiing in Bansko. 

Here is another post about Pamporovo ski resort in Bulgaria.

I've already shared different photos and tips about the ski resorts in Bulgaria here and also here.

Have a great day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed one of Bulgaria's top ski resorts. I've been several times in Bansko and what I love about it is that it offers a huge variate of slopes and that they are quite long.

Another ski resort that I absolutely adore is Borovets. One of the main reasons why I like going there is because it is only 1 hour drive from Sofia (the capital of Bulgaria) and the other good thing is that it is one idea cheaper than Bansko. 🙂

Thank you so much @helga19 for this lovely post!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Great to see a post about Bansko, thank you for sharing @helga19.

I went to Bansko in March of last year, and it was my first time ever skiing. 

I totally agree with @KlaudiyaG, the variety of slopes meant that I never got bored. Even though I was a beginner there was plenty of slopes for me. 

I am definitely going to bansko again this year!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!