JulienH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Singapore meetup / Post-Connect chit-chat

Seems that I have missed out on some visitors who have passed by Singapore recently! Would have loved to say hi to them.

Is anyone interested in a meetup / Post-Connect chit-chat this weekend? Maybe Saturday 3 Nov?

@DoriyaKiz @mdmkoo @Minggg  @Pedi

Have you guys been to (working title) cafe https://goo.gl/maps/DGjr6hGyeSq or Long Phung https://goo.gl/maps/zt3AczAQfvM2 vietnamese food in Joo Chiat Rd?

Feel free to suggest other food options in Haji Lane and surrounding area!

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Singapore
11 comments
Level 9

Re: Singapore meetup / Post-Connect chit-chat

Love to hear your stories! And @Pedi's too! 🙂

I will be free on 3 Nov from 6.30 pm onwards.

Have not tried both yet. Open to what the majority wants.

Level 9

I'm good after 7.30pm! Anywhere is fine for me :).

#singaporelocalguides
Level 10

Looks like we'll be doing a late dinner arrangement.

@Minggg feel free to suggest new places too!

Any others interested please do reply, you are welcome!

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 8

@JulienH Omg I would love to join but I will be in malaysia until 6 Nov! Jio me for the next outing XD

Level 10

@DoriyaKiz enjoy your trip to Malaysia! 

Will @Shirni be there?

Level 10

Update. so far @Pedi @Minggg and me are confirmed. One other guys is not fully confirmed.

I think the Haji Lane / Bugis area is probably more convenient or accessible and we can find somewhere to hang out. So dropping Long Phung from the options.

@Minggg do you want to add me to whatsapp? or you prefer to be updated in the Connect private message?

Level 9

@JulienH I think I have your number. Let me search for it and drop you a text. 

Haji Lane / Bugis area is good!

Level 10

We had a great dinner at Mrs Pho restaurant in the Haji Lane area. To those who missed it, you'll need to come next time to hear what we talked about. 😃

Level 8

@JulienH looking forward to it!