Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Simple ways to move up a Local Guides Level

@OmarBD amazing. Congrats

Level 8

Inspiring! I feel the same way my goal is to reach level 8 by the end of this year! Aiming Higher for Level 9 by January, but I know ill be able to make it to level 8! Answering the questions are great, and also love helping other people find information on a business.

Carolina Soto
Sotograph
Level 8

@ShahMdSultan anytime bro

@ShahMdS wrote:

@DavidTito, Thank you for the remarkable comment ... 🙂

Level 8

@ErmesT I have tingles running through me, this is embarrassing for me thank in a thousand ways my friend

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @DavidTito, it seems you are already in the mid of the way for L8. Don't ask me why, but there is an unexpected moment in which everithing starts to move faster.

Good step, and a lot of badge too. I can personally confirm that you are supporting our community in a wonderful way 😉

It is a pleasure to read your posts, and the recaps of your Meet-Ups. It seems that you and @Osaka78forTRUMP are a wonderful team.

Thanks @KarenVChin for making this post, that seems to give room to a lot of people (included myself) that have reached a new level in the last few days.

David, please note that tagging (mentioning) people inside the Tags area doesn't work, and  nobody will receive a notification.

See you soon.

Ermes

Level 7

Hello, I agree it's very simple to answer the questions that pop up for the places that you visit.  I moved up rather quickly myself.

I love being a Google Maps guide!

I just recently found "Connect" and I plan to find the "introduce yourself!"

And do just that.  I'm excited to thank everyone, one of my photos has 20,000 views!  

Level 8

Great @KarenVChin hope more contribute on Local Guides. 

I think using upload video more fast after reviewing.

Level 9

Hi @KarenVChin   Congratulation for achieve level 8 and hope that asap you achieved level 10. Wow thanks for great post. superb....

Connect Moderator

Thanks @deepak_bhalla for your well wishes. Do a little everyday will get you to Level 8 sooner rather than later. Need to be consistent and patient.

Actually, I have approximately 24, not 2, million views on Google Maps. My other goal before attending Summit 17 was to go from 20 million photo views in June when Local Guides made the points, levels & badges system change to 25 million views. Will be over 24 million, but not close to 25. I don't take enough photos is my issue. 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Thanks @JonasKL! What are your tips that got you to Level 9? I know fellow Local Guides would be interested.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Thanks @CarolinaSoto! Happy to hear you have Level 8+ goals! I can only focus on one level at a time. If more, it get's too overwhelming.

Cheers,

Karen