KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Simple ways to move up a Local Guides Level

Great to know another fellow Local Guide @AkmalB also "checks the facts" too. Thanks for your L8 well wishes. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Congratsl @KarenVChin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, @KarenVChin. You have made a good job. Disability is nowadays being my concern, too, since I am being a volunteer for physically challenged people. I really love that Google made a question about accessibility for disability. The questions that Google made remembering us to be care about something that we haven't think about yet. Maybe, for another question is how we can make them have a good access to know about the information of Google Maps (especially for the blind people).

Answering questions is such a wonderful moment to move up the points. Everybody can check your surrounding places at first. Awesome!

Best Regards

Glenn

Bandung Local Guides

Level 9

Congratulations @KarenVChinIt is a great contribution. I had a target to reach Level 10 as soon as possible.

22264964_1680749645290320_1596475113_n.png

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 10

Hurrah! Great work Karen, you're doing spectacular work with your endeavours.

Definitely agree with the checking the facts and answering all the questions. +40 questions per restaurant visited, they really add up big time especially if they're new and no one has answered questions for it before.

Another thing I like to do is to make edits. Map markers are easy, sometimes they could be inaccurate for many things, other times they might be on the road instead of the actual building. Names of course are always going to be the main contender, but I suppose all in all the majority of my points come from the photos uploaded, the edits I've made, and the questions I've answered.

Connect Moderator

Cool @Anonymous! It's amazing you don't think about mobility issues until you are impacted in some way personally or know of someone.

Reaching out and helping the blind via Google Maps is the next frontier. Since we already ask "Google" for many things ourselves individually. I definitely can see using this technology and incorporate it into Maps is a "no brained."

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Early congrats on your Level 10 goal @ShahMdSultan. Tell me how are you going to achieve your goal. What are your tips to move up to Level 10?

Cheers,

Karen

@ShahMdS wrote:

Congratulations @KarenVChinIt is a great contribution. I had a target to reach Level 10 as soon as possible.

22264964_1680749645290320_1596475113_n.png

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Briggs for your well wishes.

Personally, I am amazed how easy it is to rack up points by answering ALL those auto Google Maps questions. And if you keep going back to your existing reviews, there always seems to be a new question to respond to.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Thanks @KarenVChin  for your nice comment. By Uploading photos, Q/A, Adding location, Facts check, Video adding, I am going to achieve my goal.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 10

Many many Felicitations!! @KarenVChin I wish you all the very BEST! and Go for future Success. 🙂

I HAVE TO PASS LOCAL GUIDE LEVEL 10,

@TraciC @OSAMA @BruceDM @FaridTDF @LucioV @ErmesT @DavidTito @Kamalhasnainee @ShafiulB

Local Guide · Level 10Local Guide · Level 10

Local Guide · Level 10

Local Guide · Level 10

Thanks a Lot!!

Mohammed Omar Faruque