Shrimp

Choop + shrimpChoop + shrimp

Recife, PE, Brasil
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Shrimp

Hello @Erikbalmeida,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this meal with us, it looks really delicious! Is there any sauce with the shrimps? 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Erikbalmeida 

Thank you for sharing this with us. This food looks amazing.

Where did you eat your shrimp? What does it taste like? I like to eat the seafood with spicy chili it makes more delicious. I can share with you of my shrimp with beer.

Caption: A photo of shrimp with beer in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of shrimp with beer in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)I hope that you reviewed this place on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before purchasing from them and visiting them.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Luce muy rico @Erikbalmeida !

Lo acompañaste con una cerveza?