Chaba_333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Shrimp

White Shrimp, White Shrimp, White Shrimp, Red Shrimp (White Shrimp) Size / Weight: 120 days, weighing 35-135 grams, depending on the menu. Salted shrimp Fried shrimp with garlicWhite Shrimp, White Shrimp, White Shrimp, Red Shrimp (White Shrimp) Size / Weight: 120 days, weighing 35-135 grams, depending on the menu. Salted shrimp Fried shrimp with garlic

DivulgaTVZ photography

แม็คโครหนองบัวลำภู ตำบล ลำภู อำเภอเมืองหนองบัวลำภู หนองบัวลำภู ประเทศไทย
4 comments
Level 8

Crab.

Next to the crab to fresh. If we go to the seafood store, we see live crabs. It is also known as fresh water, but it is much deeper than the trick is to press down to the stomach of the crab, if it is good, it is fresh 100%  But if the press is hollow, even if it is alive, but it was caught for a long time until it was eaten by the digestion itself. It was not easy to get into the shell because it was gone.  For frozen crab is not difficult. First of all, look at the condition of the crab before it that any part is broken, try to pick up the smell is not very good or not. If there is one, then avoid it. Finally, press the stomach again to see whether the dent. If it is fresh. But dead and frozen.  And finally, how to choose crab eggs. Some of the favorite ones are egg-filled crabs. Crazy How to choose just a simple step like the above mentioned, but just try to crayon crabs to listen to the sound if it is tight enough to full eggs. If this is a hollow, then this is the place to put it.Next to the crab to fresh. If we go to the seafood store, we see live crabs. It is also known as fresh water, but it is much deeper than the trick is to press down to the stomach of the crab, if it is good, it is fresh 100% But if the press is hollow, even if it is alive, but it was caught for a long time until it was eaten by the digestion itself. It was not easy to get into the shell because it was gone. For frozen crab is not difficult. First of all, look at the condition of the crab before it that any part is broken, try to pick up the smell is not very good or not. If there is one, then avoid it. Finally, press the stomach again to see whether the dent. If it is fresh. But dead and frozen. And finally, how to choose crab eggs. Some of the favorite ones are egg-filled crabs. Crazy How to choose just a simple step like the above mentioned, but just try to crayon crabs to listen to the sound if it is tight enough to full eggs. If this is a hollow, then this is the place to put it.

DivulgaTVZ photography

Level 8

Chicken

Now, the health is strong, and of course, if you talk about the options of high protein, low fat, cheap chicken is the top. But the problem most people complain about is. It is a dry, dry, not hard at all. The more you cook, the more cooked it becomes. Someone instead of eating a delicious chicken breast. I have to go to the spin to see how much I eat the chicken is a glass.  I really do not know. Knowing the technique is a very delicious part. I like to eat chicken breasts because it does not like it like a movie already. Reply with quote And if you know the techniques to cook and understand the nature of protein. It will come out soft, not dry, stiff neck, and applied to other menus. Many more.Now, the health is strong, and of course, if you talk about the options of high protein, low fat, cheap chicken is the top. But the problem most people complain about is. It is a dry, dry, not hard at all. The more you cook, the more cooked it becomes. Someone instead of eating a delicious chicken breast. I have to go to the spin to see how much I eat the chicken is a glass. I really do not know. Knowing the technique is a very delicious part. I like to eat chicken breasts because it does not like it like a movie already. Reply with quote And if you know the techniques to cook and understand the nature of protein. It will come out soft, not dry, stiff neck, and applied to other menus. Many more.

DivulgaTVZ photography

Google Moderator

Re: Shrimp

Hello @Chaba_333,

Thank you for sharing. I just want to let you know that I've merged your post about shrimp, chicken and crab, because they are similar. If you are interested in finding more ways how you can make your photo posts more engaging, look no more, in this good topic What makes a good post? you'll find everything you need to know.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Shrimp

Hello @Chaba_333,

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Chinese (Traditional) language tag of your post as it's written in English. This type of labels is used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides who are speakers of these languages. You can learn more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!