Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Show how you’re celebrating Indian Independence Day

harsha the creator
Level 10

Happy 70th Indian Independence Day:

It was probably 2'O clock at night after attending a grand wedding at Eden Gardens on 14th August, 2017, I got an idea to celebrate this year's Independence Day in a very unique way. This time I've decided to participate in as many schools or Educational Institutions for celebrating the 70th Independence day.

Feeling amazed after dinner @Eden Gardens, Ram Koti, HyderabadFeeling amazed after dinner @Eden Gardens, Ram Koti, Hyderabad

NoodlesNoodlesWake up early in the morning and had tasty Noodles in the breakfast. Then started the journey from Edi Bazar area towards Santosh Nagar. Started exploring by visiting  the famous school in our locality i.e Unique High School, by the time I reach the flag hoisting was completed. Decided to go ahead, after travelling all the streets and main roads discovered that Independence Day is celebrated with great pleasure on every street, every junction and in every school, every government office and many more. It was amazing that people of all the age groups including kids, youngsters, seniors are celebrating the Independence Day with great expertise.Unique High School, Edi Bazar, HyderabadUnique High School, Edi Bazar, Hyderabad

Take a look on my Independence Day Collection below!!!

Edi Bazar RoadEdi Bazar RoadRein Bazar, HyderabadRein Bazar, Hyderabad

Decoration with Tri-color BalloonsDecoration with Tri-color Balloonsnear Saidabad  Cross road, Hyderabadnear Saidabad Cross road, HyderabadMadannapet ColonyMadannapet Colony

Dhobi Ghat JunctionDhobi Ghat JunctionIndian Oil Petrol Pump, Santosh NagarIndian Oil Petrol Pump, Santosh NagarFAB Regal Raptor Showroom, IS Sadan, HydFAB Regal Raptor Showroom, IS Sadan, HydSri Srinivasa Hospital Junction, HydSri Srinivasa Hospital Junction, HydOpp Royal Enfield Showroom, SantoshnagarOpp Royal Enfield Showroom, SantoshnagarOpp Swamy TempleOpp Swamy TempleCamelsCamelsMadina Bakery RdMadina Bakery Rd

Almost all the schools have celebrated Independence Day inside their institution, ID card is must to enter any school or institution due to Privacy Concerns. But I don't have any ID at that point of time. 

Royal Embassy School, Champapet RdRoyal Embassy School, Champapet RdRoyal Embassy School, Champapet RdRoyal Embassy School, Champapet RdHyderabad Sainik School, SantoshnagarHyderabad Sainik School, Santoshnagar

Then started in search of a school where the celebrations are going outside the school.

Narayana Junior College, SantoshnagarNarayana Junior College, SantoshnagarSadhana Degree College, SantoshnagarSadhana Degree College, SantoshnagarGautami High School, Santoshnagar Colony, HyderabadGautami High School, Santoshnagar Colony, HyderabadHidayah International SchoolHidayah International SchoolSNSMSNSMIMG_20170815_103639.jpg

After that I had a tasty Masala Dosa (lunch) at Swagath Restaurant.

Masala Dosa with Coconut Chutney and SambarMasala Dosa with Coconut Chutney and Sambar

Finally I found a madarsa (Urdu word which means 'school') where the celebrations are going on in front of the school. Then decided to be a part of the celebrations.

Police Officers, Principal and students pay homage to our National FlagPolice Officers, Principal and students pay homage to our National FlagStudents line up for flag hoisting ceremonyStudents line up for flag hoisting ceremony

[video]

I'm Feeling LuckY!!!!

Proud to be an Indian

Level 8

Enhorabuena por tan Especial día...Felicidades...Felicidades...

Level 8

Re: Indian independence day🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

Thank you so much for your kind wishes, @OSAMA.. 😊😊

@OSAMA wrote:

Happy Independence Day my wonderful friends am proud of you All 🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌

@AslamMo

@NareshDarji

@deepakjhic

@SalmaanN

@ProfArunCM

@DrShaunak

@Arati

@AradhanaB

@DanielTh

@AslamMo wrote:

IMG-20170815-WA0000.jpg

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@AradhanaB   Proude to be a india ......

india is festival country the peaceful country ......

the peoples are loving and enjoy life happy.....