AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Show how you’re celebrating Indian Independence Day

A day late but happy Indian Independence Day to all! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Re: 71st Independence Day Celebrations of India- 15 August 2017

@Ravi_Kiran Thank you very much ..:)

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Re: 71st Independence Day Celebrations of India- 15 August 2017

Happy Independence Day India!

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Level 8

Youm-E-Azadi mubarak ho!!

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Level 3

Re: Show how you’re celebrating Indian Independence Day - Flagathon

Hi 

We celebrate independence day with special event, morning we sang National anthem watching National Channel with Narendra Modi Prime Minister Live telecast , afternoon we group of 25 members joined near Cuban park at 3.30 PM, We walked around 25 KM in 5 different group and collected the Indian Flag which laying on the street,  this time we are able to collect around 100 flags, we feel very sad about our people who just buy the flag and throw just after some time, We believe we can call our country is developed only when people start respecting the Country Flag.. 

Level 8

Many many thanks @AradhanaB for this post.

images.jpg

Now a days , I am seeing the pleasure, enthusiasm in  people of India for any of the National festival.

This Independence day, youth were much excited . They were having the "Tiranga" on Bikes, vehicles and in their hand. I got so much internal pleasure after seeing these scenes.

FB_IMG_1502874782084.jpg

FB_IMG_1502874768375.jpg

I celebrated with my friend Mukul.

(Above pictures)

Thanks again 

Level 8

Happy Independence day. I always wish to travel to India. The place where Buddha figure out what life is.

I believe India is a beautiful country and live with a smart people. It will be a one of great nations in the world.

Hope you enjoy the Independence day.

Level 8

A very heartful welcome @CYLIN , make your visit to india, i am sure you will feel good , must make to visit Sarnath (varanasi), Kaushambi,,,,,these are the great places.

Very very thanks...

Level 8

Pigeon fluttering with Great Tricolor,at Town Hall,DelhiPigeon fluttering with Great Tricolor,at Town Hall,Delhi

We celebrate this Independance Day in our society park. We unfurl the Tricolor n sang patriotic song and organised a Fancy dress competition for childrens.

Level 8

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY @AradhanaB ma'am