EricMartinezPH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Show Us Your Flags!

Hey guys, would love to see everyone's flags or national symbols. Do reply with your pictures here and tag another LG you know from another country!

Given that our community includes individuals from all over, would be awesome to have a thread where we can connect Local Guides' faces and their national flags.

Also curious to know how many countries are represented in Local Guides Connect 🙂

Will start off where I'm currently living: Nicaragua in Central America

Cheers!

BannerBannerNicaraguan FlagNicaraguan Flag

Managua, Nicaragua
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Show Off Your Flags!

Nice post @EricMartinezPH

I'm from India and I love my country. Source: internetSource: internet

Indian National Flag : Tiranga.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Show Us Your Flags!

Level 9

Level 6

@EricMartinezPH, your photo with this wonderlful turtle is a great combination. Cheers from Tunisia

Place of  KasbahPlace of Kasbah

Level 9

@EricMartinezPH, Incredible India 

20171011084100_IMG_6409.JPG

Connect Moderator

Hi @EricMartinezPH please don't tag me in posts like this. Thanks. I really struggle to keep up with my notifications and my preference is to help people first which means I need to see their replies to my questions in my notifications. Thanks for helping out, you can imagine how many notifications a moderator gets every day.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Hi Paul, understood, thanks!

Level 10

Connect Moderator

D339120E-99AE-4A71-9C7C-9B7553F1D9F0.jpeg

My heart beats for Europe, so my flag would be rather this than the one in the passport. Germany 🇩🇪.

In Europe their are so many cultures, religions, landscapes, clima zones, cuisines, traditions....

It is on big project to ensure peace ✌️

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r