Edie_Nurdy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Shopping tourist area in downtown Nagoya, Batam.

IMG_20190208_102223.jpg

Night view shopping tourism activities in downtown Nagoya Batam.

Lubuk Baja, Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Shopping tourist area in downtown Nagoya, Batam.

Hi @Edie_Nurdy,

So many beautiful lights, thank you for sharing!

Batam looks like a place for that the tourists who like to party. 

Is there anything you would recommend tourists to see, if they visit for the first time?   

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

The atmosphere of the Nagoya Garden shopping complex, Batam

View of one corner of Nagoya city Batam (Riau Islands, Indonesia)View of Nagoya Garden Shopping Complex.View of Nagoya Garden Shopping Complex.

The atmosphere of the location around Harapan Bunda Hospital and Sekilak Travel (Blok G No.14, Jl. Teuku Umar, Lubuk Baja Batam),
also adjacent to The King Hotel in the Nagoya Garden Shopping Complex.Night view activities on the main line of Nagoya Batam city (above), & the lower location is the Nagoya Garden shopping block.Night view activities on the main line of Nagoya Batam city (above), & the lower location is the Nagoya Garden shopping block.

Former Google Contributor

Re: The atmosphere of the Nagoya Garden shopping complex, Batam

Thank you for sharing @Edie_Nurdy,

I'll merge your post with your previous one as they are referred to Batam.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!