yazarloo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Shevi Waterfall

Shevi Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Iran and is considered to be one of the most unique waterfalls in the Middle East.
Mountain views, pristine scenery and spectacular views are on the way to this cascade, which will double the attractiveness of your trip.

Shevi Waterfall iranhikersShevi Waterfall iranhikers

iranhikers
Shevi Waterfall, Khuzestan Province, Iran
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Shevi Waterfall

Hi @yazarloo, that is beautiful. Are you local or travelling? I'm still to get to Iran (if my wife lets me).

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 6

Hi dear @TheEagleEye. I'm iranian traveler.I hope you can and come to Iran. Iran is a country full of beautiful unknowns 🙂

iranhikers
Level 10

Thanks for reply @yazarloo. What is your hometown? I may contact you when I do go to Iran.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 6

Dear @TheEagleEye. I am also the iranhikers's webmaster and if you have any help and tips about traveling in Iran, I will help you.

iranhikers
Level 10

@yazarloo, wow, that's a great website. I will certainly contact you. All the best and take care.