Sheki / Azerbaijan

Lets meet in Sheki 2019

Mustafa bey, 3rd St, Goygol, Azerbaijan
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sheki / Azerbaijan

Hi @Joachimsinn

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I recommend creating a meet-up on our meet-up site and interested Local Guides in your area can indicate their interest via RSVP. You can share your meet-up more widely on your social channels, which may garner your friends or family to become Local Guides too!

Some more information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

While 2019 is not so far @Joachimsinn, you have all the time to reach Level 3, so to be able to submit an "Official Meetuup", (https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6225579) as indicated by @VitB

Good luck

You are right. He will need to become a Level 3 local guide to be able to plan a Meet-up.

Sorry for my mistake and thank you @ErmesT for correcting me!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Oh no, @VitB

I do apologize if I gave this impression to you. 

@Joachimsinn is talking about a meet-up in 2019, there is time enough to reach L3. My idea was just to integrate your set of information

Hi @Joachimsinn,

I've noticed that your post have a German language label, so I removed it. If you want to know more about the language labels I recommend you to read the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?