mdBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Sheik Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi (UAE)

Sheik Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi (UAE) This is the 3rd popular large Mosque in the world, its look like very nice, i like this mosque, i was go there. 

Entry Gate

Entry GateEntry GateEntry Gate

Mosque Front

Mosque FrontMosque FrontMosque Front

Outside of the mosque

Outside of the mosqueOutside of the mosqueOutside of the mosque

Water fall front of mosque

Water fall front of mosqueWater fall front of mosqueWater fall front of mosque

Out side of mosque

Out side of mosqueOut side of mosqueOut side of mosque

Place of Wudu 'to Pray

Place of Wudu 'to PrayPlace of Wudu 'to PrayPlace of Wudu 'to Pray

Prayer Place

Prayer PlacePrayer PlacePrayer Place

Inside of mosque

Inside of mosqueInside of mosqueInside of mosque

Mosque Inside Filed

Mosque Inside FiledMosque Inside FiledMosque Inside Filed

Inside Tope of Mosque

Inside Tope of MosqueInside Tope of MosqueInside Tope of Mosque

------------
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sheik Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi (UAE)

Hello @mdBD,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos with us. Was it your first visit there? I always wanted to see this mosque in real, as it seems very white, pure and so peaceful. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Level 7

yes it's was my first visit "Sheik Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi (UAE)"

Hello @mdBD, I hope you enjoyed your trip there. Please, don't forget that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@mdBD

Thanks for mention me on your comments. 

Thanks for sharing the post with us. Excellent photography of Sheik Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi (UAE). 

Myself only visit Abu Dhabi for transit only, hope in future I will visit Abu Dhabi.

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Google Moderator

Hi @mdBD,

The Sheik Zayed Mosque is so beautiful! The white domes look like something out of a fairy tale!

Do you travel often to visit mosques around the world?

I recently went to Turkey, and had the chance to see the imposing Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sophia Museum in Istanbul. Unfortunately, the weather was quite gloomy that day, so I couldn't take many nice photos. 

But thankfully, I managed to make some great shots of the Suleymaniye Mosque in Edirne, Turkey.

Caption: A photo of the Suleymaniye Mosque in Edirne, Turkey, taken from a distance. There are colourful letters in the foreground, spelling the name of the city Edirne. (Local Guide @DeniGu)Caption: A photo of the Suleymaniye Mosque in Edirne, Turkey, taken from a distance. There are colourful letters in the foreground, spelling the name of the city Edirne. (Local Guide @DeniGu)Have you been to Turkey?

Caption: A photo of the side facade of the Suleymaniye Mosque in Edirne, Turkey, lit up in orange lights at dusk. (Local Guide @DeniGu)Caption: A photo of the side facade of the Suleymaniye Mosque in Edirne, Turkey, lit up in orange lights at dusk. (Local Guide @DeniGu)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Brilliant photos @mdBD, thanks!

The inside of the mosque is my absolute favorite. Such opulence! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Nice Masjid @mdBD

Thank you for sharing with us.

Hi @mdBD,

Thanks for the tag!

It looks amazing and peaceful. I have never been in Abu Dhabi, but I would love to visit. When is the best time to go there? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!