NirajBhusal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Shashwat Dham, Best Tourists' Destination of Nepal for Fiscal Year 2074/75

Hello Local Guides !

Here I would like to share about Shashwat Dham,Nepal which was recently awarded as the "Best Tourists' Destination of Nepal" for the fiscal year 2074/75. I have visited this place twice and it's really awesome place. It's open from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM and the entrance fee is Rs. 100. 

About Shashwat Dham: Front view of Shashwat DhamFront view of Shashwat Dham

Shashwat Dham was Developed and operated by the Chaudhary Group (CG). Shashwat Dham lies in CG Industrial Complex, Dumkauli in Devchuli Municipality of Nawalpur district (the then Nawalparasi District). It was opened for visitors after President Bidhya Devi Bhandari inaugurated on March 7, 2017.

Spread over 12 acres, the Shashwat Dham includes an artistic temple of South Indian architectural design, Ekambareshwara the Shiva temple, Vaidik Karmakanda Gurukul, Samskriti the heritage store, manuscript resource center, Sri Sri center for meditation and yogic sciences and Annapurna Satvik pure veg restaurant. This is the spiritual destination for spiritual tourism in Nawalparasi offering everything to know and research of Hindu culture and architecture.

Award
Shashwat Dham, Nawalpur was recently  awarded as the ‘Best Tourist’s Destination of Nepal’ by the Government of Nepal,  Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Civil Aviation for the Fiscal Year 2074/75. 

The award was given to Dham’s highest contribution in tourism promotion in Nepal. Along with Nepal, there are rush of Indian tourists as well as a popular tourism destination.

"According to a press release issued by Shashwat Dham, there visit a monthly 150,000 tourists."

Here are some photos along with 360 photos taken by me during my visit to Shashwat Dham, hope you will like it. 

Link to Full Photo Albums: 

Namaste,

Niraj

MVIMG_20180425_110227.jpg

IMG_8254.CR2.jpg

IMG_8219.CR2.jpgIMG_8233.CR2.jpgIMG_8236.CR2.jpg

CG Shashwat Dham, Devachuli, Nepal
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Shashwat Dham, Best Tourists' Destination of Nepal for Fiscal Year 2074/75

Hi @NirajBhusal,

Wow, thank you for this beautiful share! I'm not surprised by the award, it looks amazing! This is a dream to visit, so hopefully soon!

PS: Please feel free to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you so much for reaching my post along with your sweet words @AlexaAC. Yes the place is really amazing, you will love to visit it. 

Namaste, 

Niraj

By the photos, this place looks wonderful and very energizing @NirajBhusal

Are you from the area or you decided to travel there? It looks like a very relaxing place and full of amazing culture and people. What's your favorite thing about it? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

It's really awesome place!! Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures and information.. @NirajBhusal

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thank you @DanniS. I am not from the area, I just visited that place twice and if get chance I hope to visit it again. 

My favorite thing about the place is the way the place is built with a great design, cultural and historical things inside museum, store, various statues and so on. The environment of place is really amazing you will love to visit it. I would like to invite you to visit it along with me 🙂 as a guide. 

Namaste, 

Niraj

Level 8

The place is really amazing bro with lots of historical and cultural things. Thank you @NareshDarji

Namaste, 

Niraj

Namaste @NirajBhusal and thanks for your tips! Indeed it's beautiful! Where are you traveling next? 

Level 8

Recently I had travelled to a placed named Swargadwari (It's Nepal name and if translated to English it would be Swarga: Heaven, Dwari- Road/Way which will be Way to heaven) which is one of the beautiful cultural place to visit in Mid-Western Region of Nepal and will share the photos of that place taken by me very soon. I like to travel in my holidays and vacation and also I like photography too. If my plan goes well I will travel to Panchpokhari or some near places where there will be snowy mountains and winter has started in Nepal. 

Thank you so much @DanniS. I will keep posting about and hope you will like them too. 

Sounds lovely @NirajBhusal! I'm taking notes of the interesting information you're sharing 🙂 Looking forward to see more photos of your travels!