YumiSapporo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Share your most popular photo on Google maps.

Second most beautiful photoSecond most beautiful photo

Connect Moderator

Re: Most viewed photo on Google Maps

Hi @mandy333

Congratulations. Let me please move your post to another one about the same subject, so to have also the feedback from the other members

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Re: Share your most popular photo on Google maps.

hi @Nawasilu Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides. 

Congratulations for your photos. It would be nice to have the top photos of everyone all together, so I'm merging your post with an older one about the same subject. 

Ermes 

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Do not forget to add a location to your post

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 7

Thanks for the rip. Very useful.

Level 8

Mine is from a when we were on a working holiday in the UK. A small bar called the Wardrobe in Leeds. We booked a fantastic night to see a comedy show in the club downstairs.  I love how this has 500k+ views and it's just an ordinary inside view, showing you exactly what it's like, a photo like this is what I believe google maps is all about. 🙂

https://goo.gl/maps/VWrWw4KvFW62

https://goo.gl/maps/Vu29DeoBxJn

Level 4

Re: Most viewed photo on Google Maps

Great job . Keep going on . Best of luck. 

Level 5

Your photos will watching world wide so I think to better for  use maximum quality picture 

Level 6

Can't believe the view.

I took this shot after getting food delivered from a local pizza place  . Apparently it really was was the perfect cheese pizza. At almost 200,000 it accounts for 1/3 of my total views on maps.

Screenshot_20171106-090012.png

Level 7
Level 7

Screenshot_20171115-211916.png

Former Google Contributor

Hello @YumiSapporo thanks for your post again!

As an FYI, I removed the solution from this post as it was not actually a solution to a problem, question or issue that was asked.  Please be mindful of marking answers as solutions that are not actually based in solving any problems or do not have any info that can better educate the Local Guides community. This will help reduce clutter and avoid confusion for other Local Guides that are looking for solutions via Connect 🙂

I am not available to respond on the weekend