YumiSapporo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Share your most popular photo on Google maps.

Thanks @ウエストデイブ

AJ Singh
Level 5

My first popular photo and first photo in google map was in sisiman beach. check it out in the link: https://goo.gl/maps/JrZuzaLBPEk 

Screenshot_2018-07-05-23-30-52.png

Thank you😊❤❤

Level 8

Hi @Donnicolette

These are really incredible

Like them 

Keep up the good work.👍

AJ Singh

AJ Singh
Level 8

Great job!!

I am almost to 11,000,000 views.

https://www.google.com/carls-images

Level 7

local guide voting

Hello friends 

Let's boom our day with local guide voting. The matter is you all have to take your  best place photo and share it with local guide connect and tag Google Map.this will show that how much active we are on local guide connect. 

Thank you

Your friend

IMG_20180721_173937770.jpg

yogendra singh

yogendra
Level 10

Re: local guide voting

Hi @Yogendrasingh2001

Good start.

Here is my 360° photo with record hits in 22 days.

Kashi Vishwanath Mahadev Temple

Keep it up.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Re: local guide voting

Hello @Yogendrasingh2001,

We already have such a topic, it is located here - Share your most popular photo on Google maps.

Please feel free to participate. I am moving your topic there.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Share your most viewed photos on Google Maps here.

LOCAL.png

Hi Local Guides,

Here I am sharing my most viewed photo on Google maps. This is a photograph of a thermal power plant in Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu,  Shot on Redmi 3s mobilephone.

It has around 181k views.

I would like to see your most viewed photos and lets discuss about its uniqueness to attract views.

Feel free to visit my Instagram

Former Google Contributor

Re: Share your most viewed photos on Google Maps here.

Hello @Navimora,

We already have such a topic here - Share your most popular photo on Google maps.

I have moved your post there.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Less than 11 months ago I started with Google Map by posting places i have been for my own records. then I notice I can post pictures and save places that I wanted to go to. Soon I got hooked on Google Map and in 10 months I hit the level 10 local tour guide in about eight months completed all my badges. In less than 11 months my pictures have almost reached 11 million views. It brings me great pleasure that people enjoy my pictures and reviews but the most satisfaction I get is answering somebody's question and they click like. Something about helping someone I can't see or talk to makes it worthwhile.