YumiSapporo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Share your most popular photo on Google maps.

This photo is more than a million times views on google maps, it was taken at the Sapporo Beer Garden in Hokkaido, Japan.

Only one photo over a million times views on maps for my photos so you can find your photo views ranking on your computer browser now, Google maps updated lately, please share your most popular photo on Google maps at here.

Sapporo beer museum at Sapporo beer gardenSapporo beer museum at Sapporo beer garden

https://goo.gl/maps/s8a1uyem9982

Sapporo Beer Museum, Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan
191 comments
Level 8

Most viewed photo on Google Maps

My most viewed photo on Google MapsMy most viewed photo on Google Maps

This photo of DLF Promenade Mall which i added to Google Maps last june has garnered me the most views at 125,731 till now.

Which of your photo on Maps has the most views?

Share & let other local guides know 😁✌️

Connect Moderator

Re: Most viewed photo on Google Maps

Congrats @mandy333 keep contributing

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@mandy333 amazing my dear.

keep it up.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Thanks alot bro 🙂

Level 8

Thanks.. will do 😁✌️

Level 10

Re: Share your most popular photo on Google maps.

Is there any way to find most popular photo of thyself @YumiSapporo? Do share with us if any.

Of course one is a mail from the map and getting mail does not happen as per wish.

Congratulations for your photo being popular.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Is there any way to find most popular photo of thyself @YumiSapporo? Do share with us if any.

Of course one is a mail from the map and getting mail does not happen as per wish.

Congratulations for your photo being popular.

From maps.google.com, go to "Your Contributions" in the left menu sidebar.

From "Your Contributions", click "Photos". They're sorted by date, by default.

Click the word "Date" with a little arrow pointing down next to it. This should be above your latest-uploaded pictures.

From the little menu that appears, choose to sort by views, rather than date. Then your most-viewed pictures should show up right on top.

My most-viewed picture is of the Blue Earth County Library in downtown Mankato, Minnesota. It's got more views than there are people who live in this town. Nothing special about it, either. Just seems to be the right picture of the right thing taken at the right time.

Level 10

@YumiSapporo i am not much famous like you hahah screencapture-google-bd-maps-contrib-117089299956449064855-photos-23-2233011-88-9904381-9z-data-4m3-8m2-3m1-1e2-1498025537199.png

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Thank you for your follow-ups!!

@xeltifon I am extremely grateful for your devoted support for your detailed explanations on maps. Thank you♬

@MahabubMunna  Looking forward to the future your photos! Thank you.