ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Share your country most Reviewed place from Google Maps

There are a lot of visiting/traveling  platform in the world. Like other tours virtual travel is now a popular travelling platform!!  I also love traveling on the moon in my dreams!!! Virtual travel and travel over the Google Maps.

Collected from MapsCollected from Maps

We can learn a lots by traveling. Learning and earning experience can be gather by traveling and traveling. I love this idea and i believe this extremely.

A favorite quote I believe &  that is -   

''It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times''

I love to travel over Google maps where I can go just  in a moment. No passport no visa, No car no money. It the Google-verse  where you are the king of the whole world and its your own world. Where i can imaging the best places about and where i found the most popular places on the Virtual world.It is the Google Maps and it is the World in hand.
In this topic I would love to share some popular places on maps in my country where visited a lot of people regularly on virtually even in real.I have selected these place by one category and this is about most reviewed places.
I believe that most reviewed places may got the most visited places rank and I mean these are most popular places on Maps. 
From this experience I would love to share some most popular places in our country Bangladesh on Google Maps.

Ranked by most reviewed places in Bangladesh & amazingly these places are in the Capital area of Bangladesh.
  1.  Bashundhara City Shopping Complex, Panthapath, Dhaka = 20k+ Reviews 
  2.  Jamuna Future Park, Pragati Avenue, Dhaka = 14k+ Reviews
  3.  Dhaka New Market, Dhaka = 13k+ Reviews
  4.  Bangabandhu International Conference Center = 4k+ Reviews
  5.  Ramna Park, Moulana Bhasani Road, Dhaka =  3k+ Revews 
         [This is my personally created list, if anybody found the difference, i will change it]

Finally I would love to share some information about our country most reviewed place - Bashundhara City Shopping Complex.

Bashundhara City Shopping MallBashundhara City Shopping Mall
"The country most visited and second largest shopping mall. It was the largest Shopping mall in the south Asia at once. For shopping and visit with exploring lots of discoveries it has many ways. Otherwise it is popular for its modern facilities and international quality security system and design. Coz they maintained a high security act after the 2009 fire blaze at this Shopping mall. All kinds of super shops restaurants, movie theater, parlor and world best branded shops extended their business here. I love this place for its interior or external design. I didn't miss any chance to capture photos when I go there anytime"- Copied from my review. For more details visit Wikipedia link .

So friends you all are invited to share your country top ranked most reviewed places here in this thread comment and tag your favorite Local Guides who may join ... 

Happy Guiding !!
Happy Mapping !!!

Bangladesh
69 comments
Level 9

Re: Share your country most Reviewed place on Google Maps

Hi @ShafiulB,

Thanks for sharing your country's most viewed images. We will be enjoying by sharing in our next posts. 

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 10

Amazing @ShafiulB! Lot of reviews here!

I remember there was another thread like this, I shared something about coliseum! Give me a moment

Level 8

Re: Share your country most Reviewed place from Google Maps

Hi @ShafiulB

Thank you very much for sharing your country's most viewed images. I like them.

In Turkey

Ayasofya Müzesi (Hagia Sophia Museum)

Anıtkabir (Memorial grave of Ataturk, the father of the Turks)

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Connect Moderator

@Ravisawane @Şafak1 Hi !! Thanks for your all comment but this topic is not about most viewed images !!! Its about most reviewed !!! Please read the topic clearly for understand... Hope you will share your country most reviewed place details...

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB I will take care of this.

India
Level 10

Connect Moderator

Amazing @ShafiulB you have places in Bangladesh that 20,000+ reviews on Google Maps!  

One of the most famous bridges in the world (and a popular San Francisco tourist site) is the Golden Gate Bridge that people want to visit, especially when they visit the Googlplex. It only has 14,000+ Local Guides reviews.

.Two very lucky Local Guides who have attended both LGSummit16 & LGSummit17Two very lucky Local Guides who have attended both LGSummit16 & LGSummit17

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

@LucioV You are right! I also saw about world most reviewed place about. But here we can share every country Or countrywise most reviewed places. 

And thanks for your participation...