cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Share your best tips for other Local Guides in the New Year here

Hahaha. 

I was appreciate for this. 

I said thanks about this link and invitation. 

I think we can give more and more, like information of price in public area such as recreation, or swimming pool. 

So that another people can prepare before come there. 

I'm very happy if I'm the first come to New area. So can influence another to come or not. 

With top Agent syariah nasional 2015, BambangWith top Agent syariah nasional 2015, Bambang

My belive comes trueMy belive comes true

Me and my wifeMe and my wife

Me and my son, M Akhdan Shidqi HasanMe and my son, M Akhdan Shidqi Hasan

Level 2

Glad to be home in Mississauga after a 6 weeks trip to Sudan. Winter (Dec to Feb) is the best time to visit Sudan unless you enjoy the 45+ degrees Celsius the rest of the year. The average temperature during my stay was 25 degrees Celsius, some nights dipped to 15 and some days jumped to 35 but generally tolerable. There is a lot to see there and I barely scratched the surface. I depended on UBER like company called MISHWAR to take me any where I went. I will continue to add photos and reviews of the places I visited during the next few days/weeks.Tuti Island from the top of  Corinthia Hotel.Tuti Island from the top of Corinthia Hotel.

Level 5

Amazing tips.

Level 2

BE DETAILED. . . BE YOU. . . AS A LOCAL GUIDE THAT'S WHAT WE DO ! ! !

Level 2

Gracias por hacerme parte de local guides, lo aprecio.  Aún voy empezando y ya he subido varias fotos. 

Level 7

Very well said.  Thank you!

Level 4

Beautiful pictures on local guides! ** TIPS **

Depending on where you live, if you are keeping up with trends and new restaurants you'll be really helpful to others.

No need to travel too far, If you know that a new restaurant, shop or store is opening around you soon, go and check it out, if you are first great. If not, great!

• Take a picture of the store front
  • Take a picture of the inside
  • Picture of helpful details ( store hours, menus, weird, cool stuff)
  • Picture of the product, food or any other products they offer (DO NOT USE THE FLASH ON YOUR PHONE, instead find the brightest place you can or if you have company have them shine their flashlight or download a panel light app <--- my choice.

The best camera is the one you have with you at all times.

*Picture pointers

* Take bright pictures, if you are taking pictures with your phone and you have the option to manually overexpose the product a bit, go ahead. Worse case scenario you can always darken it up.

* Try to tell a story, one image says more than a thousand words right!

*Sometimes food, drinks and other products could use a little help. Feel free to stylize and showcase ingredients and colors.

*Rule of abundancy...

Everything in pairs or more looks great and more appetizing, you won't go wrong. 

Bright images, sometimes overexposedBright images, sometimes overexposedTell a story...Tell a story...StylizeStylizeRule of abundancyRule of abundancyRule of AbundancyRule of Abundancy

Have fun, indulge and share!

Efrain Duenas

New York City

Level 6

Hi, I'm Jannah from Indonesia. I'm newbie here. I loved photography cause it can reflect who we are. There are a lot of tips from me that would be make your photo or guiding more interesting and unique.

1. Take your picture in different way and view.

2. Never miss unforgetable moment or unpredictable moment (It's rather difficult actually :D).

3. Attention around you! Little thins can be great things!

IMG20161202173736.jpg

IMG20161203104509.jpg

IMG20170109173202.jpg

IMG20170111173254.jpg

IMG20170109173035.jpg

I hope the tips can make your photo meaningfull, and I please give me some advice too!

Thank you so much guys...!

Level 4

Hi.

I would like to know one thing. What is the "Drive benefit" you are talking about in level 4 and how can I redeem it or donate it??

Otherwise it's some great tips you've passed on. Thanks.

Level 8

Hi @HenrikS,

Yes, the Drive Benefit is the 100GB extra space for the duration of 1 year, for Level 4, which must be claimed within 30-days upon reaching Level 4.

You can Donate it, by just sending the Redeem Link to the person you want.  While they logon to the system using their own Google Account, the extra space will be added to their account.