LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Share your best reviews - suggestions and best practicies

Once I received email from GMaps quoting that one of my most liked review is the one about City Hall in New York: Screenshot_20180115-060513.jpg

I was surprised to hear that, but I think I know the reason why is it so. First of all review is my deap honest opinion about this place, so I started to write about that. 

Second I only spoke about the thing I know about place, and that is architectural point of view

Third I only declared my experience, none else.

And at the end I didn't wanted any credit for that.

Level 10

Level 9

Thanks @LucioV for the post.

Here is my best review.The ReviewThe Review

And, the owner's reply.And, the owner's reply.

Thanks @StephenAbraham for the tag. 

Connect Moderator

Here is my some  possitive review @LucioV

orScreenshot_2018-02-17-02-31-00.png

Level 10

Nice review @ShafiulB!

I want to share a review of... a mountain! 🙂

This is a place I love, and where many famous climbers started to climb!

https://goo.gl/maps/sofXJ5K3fPs

Ho mosso i miei primi passi da capocordata qui, sulla Torre Inglese, per essere precisi, quasi 30 anni fa. E un paio di anni fa ho avuto la gioia di essere assicurato da mia figlia sulla stessa via. E' la palestra di roccia più famosa della zona, e frequentata da oltre un secolo. Qui si sono formati i più grandi alpinisti del mondo, compresi quelli che sono saliti per la prima volta sul K2 nel 1954. Dei facili percorsi ad anello permettono anche ai meno esperti di ammirare i climber impegnati sulle mille pareti. Per i più esperti un sentiero più interno permette di avvicinarsi di più. Nei pressi è stato da poco ristrutturato un museo all'aperto che permette di comprendere quanto fosse dura la vita in trincea durante la prima guerra mondiale.